Consider for a moment a time when you may have gone through one of life’s curves, whether it be an unhealthy relationship, pressures and demands that affect work/life balance, an illness in the family, divorce or conflict, but unfortunately you had no one to turn to and you had to go it alone.
Did that time seem confusing, isolating, perhaps unbearable to you? What if instead of facing life’s overwhelming challenges alone and on your own, you chose to work with a professional trained to address these issues? How do you think you would feel having a caring, compassionate and understanding individual who would really listen to you and support you during these challenging times?
Here are some examples of why someone would work with a Certified Life Coach
- Understanding the dynamics of your personal/professional relationships
- Developing/re-establishing appropriate boundaries for your life
- Personal Development and making yourself a priority in life
- Creating and nurturing self-respect and self-confidence
- Improving/enhancing the quality of your life
- Working through the changes/transitions of life as we age
- Identifying those “stuck in a rut” feelings and what to do about them
- Discovering or pursuing a life-long dream or passion